This year's conference will bring together over 450 Tribal members from across the state of Alaska to share information and provide training and environmental issues affecting rural Alaskan communities. The four-day event will take place at the Anchorage Hilton Hotel. Morning and afternoon breaks will be a great opportunity to highlight information about your company, network and share your arts & crafts with a broad range of individuals.
The planning committee respectfully requests a donation/craft piece be donated to the conference for conference gifts and raffle prizes. Generous support from doners, friends, alumni, corporations and foundations has poised the ATCEM to become a leader in improving environmental health in Alaska.
- Move In: Monday (Nov 26) 1p-5p
- Hours: Tuesday - Thursday 8a-5p
- Move Out: Thursday (Nov29) After 5p
- Space is limited and will be given on a first come first serve basis.
- If more space is needed, please purchase an additional table.
- All supplies (i.e. electrical cords, power strips, etc.) need to be furnished by the exhibitor.
- For Profit Vendor Booth: $750.00 + one free conference ticket for each booth.
- Not-for-Profit Vendor Booth: $450.00 + one free conference ticket for each booth.
- Craft Artist: $50.00