This year’s conference will bring together over 450 Tribal members from across the state of Alaska to share information and provide training on environmental issues affecting rural Alaskan communities. The four-day event will take place at the Anchorage Hilton Hotel. Morning and afternoon breaks will be a great opportunity to highlight information about your company, network and share your arts & crafts with a broad range of individuals.
Monday, October 24th Time:
1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday Time:
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday, October 29th Time:
After 5 p.m.
- Space is limited and will be given on a first come first served basis.
- If more space is needed, please purchase an additional table space.
- All supplies (i.e. electrical cords, power strips, etc.) need to be furnished by the exhibitor.
Vendor Registration Fees
For Profit Vendor Booth
- $750.00 + Two free conference tickets for each booth!
- $450.00 + Two free conference tickets for each booth!
*The planning committee respectfully requests a donation/craft piece to be donated to the conference for conference gifts and raffle prizes. Generous support from donors, friends, alumni, corporation and foundations has poised the ATCEM to become a leader improving environmental health in Alaska.
Please visit the Registration Page for the link to register for a vendor booth. Thank you!