Skip to content
Call for Presentations & Technical Trainings!
- Presentations should focus on informing, educating and increasing audience knowledge about current and emerging environmental issues that can impact human health and include approaches to addressing these challenges. Presentations that bridge traditional knowledge and western science are desired.
- Trainings should relate to this year's conference themes. ATCEM is looking for 1/2 day or full day trainings that are free to conference participants.
- How to submit your Abstract:
- Your abstract should relate to one or more of the conference themes. Please select the theme that best corresponds to your presentation.
- Sustainability & Resilience
- Solid & Hazardous Waste
- Water Quality & Sanitation
- My Changing Climate
- Air Quality & Healthy Homes
- Confirmation & Notifications
- All abstract applications will be reviewed and selected by the ATCEM Planning team.
- Decision notifications will be sent via e-mail no later than Thursday, September 7, 2017
- Email all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 907-729-3496 / 907-729-3492