The Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium (ANTHC) invites you to Alaska’s premier environmental event of the year, the Alaska Tribal Conference on Environmental Management (ATCEM)!
ATCEM will be held on October 24 -28, 2016.
The 2016 Alaska Tribal Conference on Environmental Management, organized by the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, is an annual gathering that brings together Tribes, Non-profits, and State and Federal organizations, for a week of environmental conversations. The discussions focus on finding and implementing solutions to address the unique environmental concerns facing Alaskan communities.
2016 ATCEM Themes
- Traditional Ecological Knowledge and Environmental Values
- Air Quality and Healthy Homes
- Water Quality and Sanitation
- Our Changing Climate
- Solid Waste Management – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Brownfields – Repurpose, Redevelopment, Revitalization